Thursday 6 May 2010

Monkey is back in Business

Red Rumped Swallow - Gunners Park, Shoeburyness, Essex

I'm back. My blog is back in "monkey" business! Here are a few pictures from my recent escapades. Some are poor, in fact most are just record shots as you will see, although I am quite pleased with this one.

"Can you see what it is yet?"

Purple Herons - Dunguness, Kent - taken at distance in very cold and windy conditions (see http://www.braddersbirding.blogspot.com/) for (much) better pictures.

Ok, fair enough, these Hoopoe pictures are scrapping the bottom of a very deep barrel quality wise but I am suprised even record shots were managed in very windy conditions.


Iberian Chiffchaff - Walderslade, Kent. Digiscoped pictures of the showy and vocal bird.

Ah, it's good to be back!
Pics from my family holiday to Speyside to follow.







No comments:

Post a Comment